Bolder Than Black Photography and Design Policies
All materials on this Site — including, for example, all of the page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, designs, icons, photographs, programs, and video or audio clips (collectively, the "Contents")— are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may access, view, download, print or copy the Contents and other materials displayed on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only; provided, however, that you (1) retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all Contents; (2) do not modify or alter the Contents in any way; and (3) do not provide or make available the Contents to any third party. No right, title or interest in any viewed, copied or downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of your use of this Site. Bolder Than Black owns and reserves all rights, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights in any Content you access on this Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on the Site is strictly prohibited Bolder Than Black may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time and without notice.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site, collectively the "Content", are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation or the collection, arrangement, and assembly, of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Bolder Than Black and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY SELLING OR PURCHASING A WORK ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY POSTING ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, "you" and "your" will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
The Site and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
Purchases of Printed Works
You may purchase Printed Works. You acknowledge that prices do not include shipping and handling charges or applicable Taxes, if any, for which you are responsible and that will be separately identified on your receipt. When you purchase Printed Works through the Site and Services, Bolder Than Black and its third party service providers will collect your billing and shipping information, process your payment and ship the Printed Works directly to you. The terms and conditions of Bolder Than Black's then-current Return Policy apply to any Printed Works that you purchase through the Site.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. Bolder Than Black is not responsible for the color accuracy of any Works of Art or photographs displayed on the Site and Services, and disclaims all liability in this regard.
You agree not to do any of the following:
• Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i)infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v)promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; (vii) harms minors in any way; or (viii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
• Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site, Bolder Than Black's name, any Bolder Than Black trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Bolder Than Black s express written consent;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Bolder Than Black's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Bolder Than Black's providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Bolder Than Black system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Bolder Than Black or any of Bolder Than Black's providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Bolder Than Black Content or Member Content;
• Attempt to access or search the Site, Services, Bolder Than Black Content or Member Content or download Bolder Than Black Content or Member Content from the Site or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Bolder Than Black or other generally available third party web browsers;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
• Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Bolder Than Black trademark, logo URL or product name without Bolder Than Black's express written consent;
• Use the Site, Services, Bolder Than Black Content or Member Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party in any manner not otherwise permitted by these Terms;
• Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Bolder Than Black Content or Member Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Bolder Than Black Content or Member Content;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
• Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
• Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Bolder Than Black will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Bolder Than Black may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms.
The Site, Services and Bolder Than Black Content are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Bolder Than Black exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, Services and Bolder Than Black Content and Printed Works, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services or Bolder Than Black Content.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY BOLDER THAN BLACK ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. BOLDER THAN BLACK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BOLDER THAN BLACK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You, the customer, are number one always.
The information you share with Bolder Than Black allows us to provide the products and services you need and want while giving you the very best shopping experience. Our promise to customers that we respect the trust you place in us and the privacy of the information you share.
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products or to help us personalize our offerings to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions.
Bolder Than Black will not sell or rent your personal information. We may share your personal information in limited circumstances, such as to conduct our business, when legally required, or with your consent.
We will not share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies, except in the following circumstances:
• Service Providers: We share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States or other locations where the service providers or Bolder Than Black maintain facilities.
• Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others: We may share your personal information in other special circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or rights of Bolder Than Black, our customers, our associates, or other persons.
The various ways we collect and use your personal information.
• We may send you marketing communications.
• We also personalize your experience on our sites and mobile services by showing you advertisements from Bolder Than Black.
You may at any time update or change your preferences about receiving marketing materials. Contacting us through email at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your full name, the types of communications you would like to receive or not receive, and your related contact information. For instance, if you would like to opt-out of mail, include your mailing address. Please allow sufficient time for your marketing preferences to be processed. It may take up to ten days to process your requests related to email and up to 30 days to process your requests related to telephone calls, text messages, and sharing information with your consent. Please know that, even if you opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional or informational purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product information, service or reminder notices, customer surveys, or recalls. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order.
The session will be paid in full at time of booking. For all sessions, a non-refundable session booking fee is required. This fee holds your session and serves as a cancelation fee. The booking fee is 25% of the session price unless otherwise stated. You can reschedule your appointment within 6 hours online or through a phone call. Exception for booking fee is the two Insta-perfect Shoots, these sessions are nonrefundable once booked.
CANCELATION POLICY (for sessions)
Any cancelations after the session have been booked will result in you forfeiting the booking fee but the remaining amount will be refunded to you if it is before 72 hours of your appointment. If you choose to cancel your session within 72 hrs of your appointment time the booking fee doubles to 50% and serves as a cancelation fee that covers preparation work that went into planning the shoot and to cover loss of possible business during to your filled appointment space. You will receive a refund for the remaining session price within 24 hrs of your cancelation requests.
RETURN POLICY (for printed works)
I am committed to quality and your satisfaction is important to me!
To return your order, simply follow these steps:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know
-The order number and email address used to place the order
-The reason for the return
-A digital picture of your delivered work (attached to the email)
-Whether I can offer you a replacement or that you prefer a refund
2. I will respond to your request prior to 6:00 PM EST with information on how I will be moving forward with your request.
Once I have received your email, I will confirm your complaint and then advise on how to proceed with the return.
Keep in mind that you can return your goods within 30 days of purchase if you are not completely satisfied.
However, I must ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
-Items must be in original condition
-All frames and canvas must be included
-All items must be returned in the manufacturer’s packaging (cardboard box), which must be in the same condition as when it was sent to you.